Mobile bank is one of Sina Bank's e-banking services, which is provided to bank customer via mobile phones. Using the "mobile bank" services, customers can access their bank account information with only a mobile phone. They can also transfer money to another deposit/card in Sina Bank or pay their utility bills such as water, electricity and phone.
To use the "mobile banking" facilities you need:
· A mobile phone
· Referring to one of Sina bank branches and receiving a user name and password
· A bank account in Sina bank with a debit card associated with the account
· The software program "mobile bank", which should be installed on your mobile phone
Before using the app you should notice:
· Your mobile device operating system should be Android.
· The daily constraint of money transfer among Sina bank accounts is up to 30.000.000 IRR.
If you have any question about the installation and using of application please call 021-48052000.
After installing the software "Mobile Bank" on your mobile phone, at any time of day you can:
· Know your balance
· Pay the utility bills (such as water, electricity, telephone, etc.).
· Transfer money from your bank card to other bank cards belonging to Sina bank customers' or other SHETAB network members.
· Know your latest three turnovers of your accounts via SMS and its last ten outings using GPRS.
· Block your bank card
· Change your second (online shopping) password.
· Buy SIM balance recharge cards.
· Do card, deposit and cheque services.
· See loan status and pay the installments.?